Personal Tax Returns

Year Round Tax Advice

What we may need from you….

  • Form W-2 if you have a job
  • Form SSA-1099 if you received Social Security benefits
  • Various 1099s to report income such as cancellation of debt (1099-C), dividends (1099-D), interest (1099-INT), and nonemployee compensation paid to independent contractors (1099-MISC). Note: Form 1099b, which reports gains and losses on securities transactions, is not due to you until February 16, 2016.
  • New Form 1095-A to report information from the government Marketplace from which you purchased health coverage
  • Various 1098s reporting mortgage interest (1098), student loan interest (1098-E) and tuition payments (1098-T)
  • Form W-2Gs for certain gambling winnings
  • Schedule K-1s from entities in which you have an ownership interest (e.g., S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts or estates). Note: You may not have received them yet; they could come as late as September 15, 2016, so check with the entity.
  • Receipts for itemizing, from medical costs not covered by insurance or reimbursed by any other health plan (e.g., a flexible spending account or health savings account), property taxes, and job-related and investment-related expenses, gas receipts, mileage log & other auto expenses.
  • Proof of Charitable contributions.
  • Proof of Health Insurance